30 Aralık 2008 Salı

Remy Bonjasky


The Story of a Born Champion The story of my life begins in Paramaribo, Surinam when I was born in the year 1976. At the age of five, my family and I crossed the ocean to start a life in an new country, the Netherlands. You would think that such a major change will be unpleasant for me but that wasnt true. On the contrary, I was very excited. So in 1981, my mother, brother Milton, sister Ivette and I moved to the Netherlands were we were reunited with my father who was already living and working there. He left Surinam a couple of years before we did because of his job. At the age of five I started to play soccer as every Dutch boy. This very popular Dutch sport was the love of my life and I put my heart and soul to it. I was a defender as well as the goalkeepers backup. It was hard for me to imagine a life without soccer....

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder